Do you wish you could afford to give that special person in your life flowers more often? YOU CAN!
Tell someone you love them, that you care, you are sorry, you are proud of them or they are special to you. There’s probably more than a hundred reasons to give flowers. Inexpensive makes it perfect!
West Heights United Methodist Church is selling 12-month Tillie’s Flower Shop cards for $30. Each month for one year, the holder of the card can go to Tillie’s, present the card and leave with a beautiful bouquet of fresh flowers! That means you actually only paid $2.50 for a wonderful gift! Call the church office at 722-3805 or drop by at 745 N. Westlink to purchase your card!
How it works
- The 12-month period starts the first month you use the card, not when the card is purchased.
- You will receive a wrapped bouquet of fresh, seasonal flowers.
- Each card can only be redeemed once each month. Missing a month forfeits that month.
- The card must be present and shown at the time of redemption
- Lost, destroyed or stolen cards cannot be replaced.
- Cardholders may add additional flowers to the wrap for a small additional charge.
- Flowers are not delivered; they must be picked up in the store (two locations - see below).